Park Rules & Policies
You must complete all sections. The form will indicate you are done.
The Rules and Policies
Park Rules and Policies
We continue to monitor our guests’ comments and contemplate ways to improve their experience during their stay. We appreciate and value your feedback and hope you have a great vacation. Please remember that “young eyes & ears” are watching and listening.
Park Policies & Information
- I do hereby agree to the terms listed and posted on our website, hold harmless and indemnify NMB RV Resort and Dry Dock from any liability claims, suits, costs, and fees in connection to our visit which shall include damage to property, real or personal. Furthermore agrees to hold harmless and indemnify it from any liability or claims, suits, costs, and fees to the person(s) owning said property for any injury resulting from our activities and visit North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is permissible at your site only by adults 21 years of age and older!
- 10 mph speed limit throughout the campground – strictly enforced.
- All guests and their visitors must register at the Main Office before utilizing the facilities.
- No outside drivers or deliveries are allowed on the property for any reason. This includes Uber/Lyft, Grubhub/DoorDash, or any service that uses a personal vehicle. We welcome you to utilize the local restaurants and nightlife but you must be picked up and dropped off at the gate. Any food delivery must be picked up at the gate. There are no exceptions.
- There is a $5 entry fee for any guest. Repair personal must purchase yearly pass to be admitted. For the safety and well-being of all our guests; Guests may have visitors (individuals not registered on reservation of agreement) visit them. It is the responsibility of the guest to pre-register visitors in the office prior to their arrival. Unregistered guests will not be allowed in the Resort. There will be a fee of $20 per car. Visitors must depart the Resort by 9pm or be registered as an EXTRA GUEST on the reservation with an additional charge of $10. Guests are responsible for the behavior of their visitors. Visitors are only permitted in the Resort when the guest is present. Visitors must park in the designated parking spots, please do not park on the road or on the grass, 2 cars per site max. During our busy season the Resort reserves the right to limit or eliminate visitor passes for the day to ensure all registered guests and boats have a spot to park in our overflow car parking. Repair personal must purchase a yearly pass to be admitted.
- We welcome tours by appointment only.
- Please be aware that our reservation system optimizes the site placement daily and unless you have chosen to lock your site ($30) you may be moved without notice.
- All rates are subject to change. You will be charged the current year’s rates regardless of when the reservation was made.
QUIET HOURS are 11 PM to 7 AM.
- All bicycles, scooters, and golf cars operated after dark must have light(s) turned on.
- All trailers (utility, boat, etc.) must be parked in the storage lot, NOT on your site or any parking lots. A fee will apply.
- Please fish only from designated fishing areas. Crabbing and net fishing are not permitted from the docks.
- No fireworks are allowed to be discharged in the resort at ANY time..
- No firearms are allowed in the campground.
- Any guest playing loud music or with lewd language at sites or on golf cars (karaoke, stereos, amps, etc.) may be subject to a $100 fine.
- Drones/Laser pointers are not permitted anywhere in the campground for safety reasons.
- Hot Tubs and Personal Pools are not allowed at your site.
- All common areas are smoke-free (including vaping).
- The rate includes 4 Guests and 2 vehicles per site. Additional fees apply for extra guests and vehicles. Additional vehicles will be charged 5$ per day.
- Trailer storage is not allowed on overflow parking lots. Trailer storage during your stay is available for a fee.
- Check-out 11 AM. Late fees will apply for late check-out.
- Return the gate key card to the office upon checkout. A $25 fee will apply for non-return on the key card.
- Check-in is from 2 PM until 10 PM.
- Site is not guaranteed to be available for early check-in before 2 PM. Early check-in $25.00 Fee (If the site is available).
- Two overnight cars are allowed per site on all campsites. No parking on any part of another site without permission and never on an empty site or the grass. 4 Guests are included in the rate.
- Please, no parking, carpets, or mats on the grass. Help keep NMB RV Resort green!!!
- Campfires are permitted on campsites, conditions permitting (i.e. wind, fog, drought), and must be contained in a ring or elevated fire pit. Guests must stay with the fire until it is completely out.
- Caution – Please do not place charcoal grills on the campsite picnic tables.
- Please do not walk or drive across an occupied site.
- One camping unit per site. Buddy sites are available.
- Tent camping ONLY in designated areas.
- No washing of RVs or vehicles on site.
Golf Car Rules for Everyone
- Driver must be at least 16 years old and have a VALID driver’s license in their possession to operate a golf car in NMB RV Resort (also SC State Law). You must be 21 years old to sign a rental contract.
- Privately owned golf cars must be registered. Proof of proper liability insurance must be shown with a minimum of $50,000 coverage in Personal Injury and Property Damage held on the golf car. Be aware of South Carolina driving laws on public roads. Daily and Monthly rates apply for privately owned golf carts.
- Golf cars operating after sunset must have the light(s) turned on. Lights must be permanently attached and at least four inches in diameter.
- Flags on golf cars are not to exceed 24″ x 24″. No whip antennas or extended post-mounted flags are permitted.
- A maximum of 5 people can be in a golf car at any given time; a maximum of 8 people for a limo car.
- Please keep the volume level on radios, stereos, or other audio devices low so others are not disturbed. Vulgar or lewd lyrics will not be tolerated.
- No open containers of alcoholic beverages are allowed in golf cars.
- Golf cars must be operated properly and driven only on roadways. Golf cars are not to be driven across vacant or occupied campsites or in other restricted areas.
- Rental golf cars cannot be driven off the property.
- Under NO circumstances can golf cars be rented to other sites or other guests as a separate transaction.
Pet Policies – We welcome pets at our campsites!
- Do not leave your pet unattended at your site.
- Pets MUST be on a leash at ALL TIMES times.
- Leashes must not exceed 6 feet in length.
- CAUTION: Secure pets on golf cars.
- You MUST clean up after your pets and are subject to a $100 fine if you do not! * Let’s keep our Resort clean for others!
- Do not deposit any pet waste into any sewer line.
- No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, or other dangerous, destructive or exotic pets are allowed.
- No loud barking or unruly behavior is tolerated.
In case of an emergency dial 911. City of North Myrtle Beach 843-280-5555
Campsite Reservation Policies
- Campsite reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance by calling: 843-390-4386 or going to www.nmbrvresort.com.For all advanced reservations from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day weekend there is a three-night minimum. There is no minimum at any other time of the year, except holidays(3 night) (New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest’s arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted NMB RV Resort, the reservation will be cancelled as a No Show and the entire required deposit will be retained. Site numbers are not guaranteed, we try our best to give the site that was chosen but emergencies do happen, and you will be placed on a similar site. Site-guaranteed lock is available for $30.
- The reservation balance due is taken the day before the arrival date with the credit card used on file. Deposits: All advanced reservations require a deposit of 50% of the balance due, based on the current year’s rates.
- Deposits up to the entire balance are accepted. Excess deposits are refunded upon check-in or cancellation or retained for future use.
- Upon making a reservation, the cancellation policies apply.
- Cancellations: Cancellations 14 or more days before the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a $30 administrative fee.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a cancellation fee of one night’s stay. Based on the current rate.
- Long-Term Cancellations: Reservations booked for 30 to 90 nights require a 30-day notice of cancellation with a fee of $150.00. Without a 30-day notice, you will incur a fee of $250.00. Reservations booked for 90 or more nights require a 90-day notice of cancellation with a fee of $250.00. Without a 90-day notice, you will incur a fee of $500.00
- Holiday Cancellations 14 or more days before the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a one-night holiday rate fee. Cancellations less than 14 days before the Holiday arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a cancellation fee of the 50% deposit made towards the reservation.
- Modifications: A modification constitutes a change to an existing reservation around or within the initial dates reserved (i.e. change arrival date, departure date, or site #). Any modifications made to existing reservations may change the required deposit amounts.
- There are no refunds for early departures, non-use of amenities or activities. We do not prorate monthly rates.
- Extended reservations, greater than or equal to 28 days, that modify 25% or more from the original number of days reserved will forfeit the deposit associated with the days canceled or modified.
- I do hereby agree to the terms listed and posted on our website, hold harmless and indemnify NMB RV Resort and Dry Dock from any liability claims, suits, costs, and fees in connection to our visit which shall include damage to property, real or personal. Furthermore agrees to hold harmless and indemnify it from any liability or claims, suits, costs, and fees to the person(s) owning said property for any injury resulting from our activities and visit to North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock.