Park Rules and Policies
We continue to monitor our guests' comments and contemplate ways to improve their experience during their stay. We appreciate and value your feedback and hope you have a great vacation. Please remember "young eyes & ears" are watching and listening.
Park Policies & Information
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is permissible at your site only by adults 21 years of age and older!
- 10 mph speed limit throughout the campground - strictly enforced.
- All guests and their visitors must register at the Main Office before utilizing the facilities.
QUIET HOURS are 10 PM to 7 AM.
- All bicycles, scooters and golf cars operated after dark must have light(s) turned on.
- All trailers (utility, boat, etc.) must be parked in storage lot, NOT on your site. Fee may be apply.
- Please fish only from designated fishing areas. Crabbing and net fishing are not permitted from the docks.
- No fireworks are allowed to be discharged in the resort.
- No firearms are allowed in the campground.
- Any guest playing loud music or with lewd language at sites or on golf cars (karaoke, stereos, amps, etc.) may be subject to $100 fine.
- Drones are not permitted anywhere in the campground for privacy and safety reasons.
- Laser pointers are not permitted anywhere in the campground.
- All common areas are smoke free (including vaping).
- Rate includes 4 Guests and 2 vehicles per site. Additional fees apply for extra guests and vehicles.
- Trailer storage is not allowed on overflow parking lots. Trailer storage during your stay is available for a fee.
- Check-out 11 AM/Check-in 2 PM
- Site not guaranteed to be available for early check-in prior to 2 PM.
- Two overnight cars limited per site on all campsites. No parking on any part of another site without permission and never on an empty site or on the grass.
- Please, no parking, carpets or mats on the grass. Help keep NMB RV Resort green!!!
- Campfires are permitted on campsites, conditions permitting (i.e. wind, fog, drought), and must be contained in a ring or elevated fire pit. Guests must stay with the fire until it is completely out.
- Caution - please do not place charcoal grills on the campsite picnic tables.
- Please do not walk or drive across an occupied site.
- One camping unit per site, no tent camping allowed.
- No washing of RV's or vehicles on site.
Golf Car Rules for Everyone
- Driver must be at least 16 years old and have a VALID driver's license in their possession to operate a golf car in NMB RV Resort (also SC State Law). You must be 21 years old to sign a rental contract.
- Privately owned golf cars must be registered. Proof of proper liability insurance must be shown with a minimum of $50,000 coverage in Personal Injury and Property Damage held on the golf car. Be aware of South Carolina driving laws on public roads.
- Golf cars operating after sunset must have the light(s) turned on. Lights must be permanently attached and at least four inches in diameter.
- Flags on golf cars are not to exceed 24" x 24". No whip antennas or extended post mounted flags are permitted.
- A maximum of 5 people can be on a golf car at any given time; a maximum of 8 people for a limo car.
- Please keep the volume level on radios, stereos, or other audio devices low so others are not disturbed. Vulgar or lewd lyrics will not be tolerated.
- No open containers of alcoholic beverages are allowed on golf cars.
- Golf cars must be operated properly and driven only on roadways. Golf cars are not to be driven across vacant or occupied campsites or in other restricted areas.
- Rental golf cars cannot be driven off property.
- Under NO circumstances can golf cars be rented to other sites or other guests as a separate transaction.
Pet Policies - We welcome pets at our campsites!
- Do not leave your pet unattended at your site.
- Pets MUST be on a leash at all times.
- Leashes must not exceed 6 feet in length.
- CAUTION: Secure pets on golf cars.
- You MUST clean up after your pets and are subject to a $100 fine if you do not! * Let's keep our Resort clean for others!
- Do not deposit any pet waste into any sewer line.
- No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers or any other dangerous, destructive or exotic pets allowed.
- No loud barking or unruly behavior tolerated.
In case of emergency dial 911. City of North Myrtle Beach 843-280-5555
Campsite Reservation Policies
- Campsite reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance by calling: Toll-Free 1-844-777-5727 or go to www.nmbrvresort.com.
- NMB RV Resort requires a deposit on all advanced reservations.
- All advanced reservations from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day weekend there is a three night minimum. There is no minimum at any other time of the year.
- Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest's arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted NMB RV Resort, the reservation will be cancelled as a No Show and the entire required deposit will be retained.
- Site numbers are not guaranteed, we try our best to give the site that was chosen but emergencies do happen, and you will be placed on a comparable site.
- Reservation balance due upon check-in.
- Deposits: All advanced reservations require a deposit of 50% of the total balance due, based on current year's rates.
- Deposits up to the entire balance are accepted.
- Deposits are applied toward camping fees upon check-in.
- Excess deposits are refunded upon check-in or cancellation or retained for future use.
- Cancellations: Cancellations 14 or more days prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a $30 administrative fee.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to cancellation fee of one night's stay with a minimum $50 fee.
- Long Term Cancellations: Reservations booked for 30 to 90 nights require a 30-day notice of cancellation with a fee of $150.00. Without a 30 day notice you will incur a fee of $250.00. Reservations booked for 90 or more nights require a 90-day notice of cancellation with a fee of $250.00. Without a 90 day notice you will incur a fee of $500.00
- Holiday Cancellations 14 or more days prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a one-night holiday rate fee. Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the Holiday arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a cancellation fee of the 50% deposit made towards the reservation.
- Modifications: A modification constitutes a change to an existing reservation around or within the initial dates reserved (i.e. change arrival date, departure date or site #).
- A modification does not constitute changing dates to another week, month or year, this constitutes a cancellation and all cancellation policies apply.
- Any modifications made to existing reservations may change the required deposit amounts.
- Extended reservations, greater than or equal to 28 days, that modify 25% or more from original number of days reserved will forfeit the deposit associated with the days canceled or modified.